General liability insurance coverage protects your business assets from the risk of property damage claims, bodily injury claims and personal and advertising injury claims.
General liability insurance provides coverage for customer injuries (such as slip and fall) and damage to the property of others. It also provides coverage for medical expenses and legal costs if an incident leads to a lawsuit.
Here are some examples of coverage:
- Bodily injury or property damage: claims that your business caused someone bodily harm or damaged someone’s property.
- Personal Injury: claims of malicious prosecution, libel, slander, violation of the right of privacy and more.
- Advertising errors: claims of false advertising or copyright infringement in your marketing and advertising efforts.
- Medical payments: help cover medical costs if someone sustains an injury at your business.
- Damage to rented property: when property you rent is damaged by your actions (for example, a candle in your office starts a fire).
Product liability: claims that your product caused someone bodily harm or damaged someone’s property (for example, negligence or product defect).
Dunham Insurance can customize a general liability policy for your specific business needs. Contact us today for more information about coverage and a consultation.