condomimium insuranceCondominium association insurance (also called habitational or apartment insurance), provides coverage for apartment complexes and condominium HOAs.

Condominium association insurance policies provide coverage for:

  • Liability (for example, someone slips and falls in the condo parking lot)
  • Property damage (building sustains losses caused by wind, water, hurricane, tropical storms, tornadoes, or fire)
  • Directors and officers (for example, someone sues the condo board of directors)
  • Flood (rising water)
  • Crime (employee dishonesty)

Dunham Insurance has extremely competitive rates in this market and can customize a comprehensive package of policies for your specific association’s needs. Contact us today for more information about coverage and a consultation..

contact dunham insurance