Condominium Association Insurance

Get a Quote

Request a Callback

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.
Lobby photo

Condominium Association Insurance 

Ensure that your property and tenants will be able to enjoy their homes for years to come! Condominium association insurance (also called habitational or apartment insurance), provides coverage for apartment complexes and condominium HOAs. These policies provide coverage for:  

  • Liability (for example, someone slips and falls in the condo parking lot) 
  • Property damage (building sustains losses caused by wind, water, hurricane, tropical storms, tornadoes, or fire) 
  • Directors and officers (for example, someone sues the condo board of directors) 
  • Flood (rising water) 
  • Crime (employee dishonesty) 

Dunham Insurance has extremely competitive rates in this market and can customize a comprehensive package of policies for your specific association’s needs. Contact us today for more information about coverage and a consultation. 

Looking to save on insurance

Start Here
Subscribe to our Newsletter